Strawberry and Spinach Salad with a delicious poppyseed dressing is to die for! Great for parties, BBQ's and as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
Strawberry and Spinach Salad. This is an amazing recipe, simple and easy to make and perfect as a side dish or to serve at parties, BBQ's and as part of a buffet.
This recipe easy strawberry and spinach salad just screams Summer! Imagine those fresh juicy sweet strawberries and the crisp spinach leaves. Combine that with a delicious dressing and you have a wonderful, great-tasting salad.
If you're going to a potluck, perhaps a party, or a family gathering and you need to take along a salad. Well, this is the one!
Simply prepare everything, keep the dressing mixture in a separate tub. When you arrive at your party, give the dressing a good shake and pour over the salad when you're ready to serve. It's as easy as that!
Of course, we know spinach has high nutrient properties. This recipe does use sugar, however, if you wanted to be super healthy, feel free to swap the sugar for honey or something else.
We've also got another delicious salad using spinach, so good! Refreshing Grape and Spinach Salad, quick and easy to make too!
This is a very easy salad to put together, full of flavor from the fresh strawberries and spinach alone. Add to that a simple dressing of syrup and almond slivers and this salad rises to the next level!
Jeanette is always experimenting in her kitchen, with new recipes and flavor combinations. here, she's developed some extra combinations to add to a very popular strawberry and spinach salad, proving to be a huge hit with her family and friends. So let's see how Jeanette makes this delicious salad.
Recipe from Jeanette Neumann-Melone
4 + Persons
2 packages of baby spinach
1 container of strawberries (1lb)
½ cup or 120 ml vegetable oil
¼ cup or 60 ml white wine vinegar
½ cup or 100 g white sugar (less if you don't like super sweet)
¼ teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
½ cup or 50 g slivered (flaked) almonds toasted in a pan (or lightly sweetened with a little sugar/water in a pot until water evaporates)
1. Mix together the spinach and strawberries. Sprinkle almonds over.
2. In another bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
3. Pour over spinach and strawberries just before serving. (you may not use all of the dressing)
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 2 packages of baby spinach
- 1 container of strawberries, 1lb
- ½ cup or 120 ml vegetable oil
- ¼ cup or 60 ml white wine vinegar
- ½ cup or 100 g white sugar, less if you don't like super sweet
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ cup or 50 g slivered almonds toasted in a pan, flaked, or lightly sweetened with a little sugar/water in pot until water evaporates
- Mix together the spinach and strawberries. Scatter almonds on top.
- In another bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
- Pour over spinach and strawberries just before serving. (you may not use all of the dressing)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Large Stoneware Salad Serving Bowl, 78oz/11inch Embossed Multicolor Mexican Floral Design, with 2 Bamboo Salad Hands
KooK Double Wall Serving Bowl - 11 Inch Hammered Style - Stainless Steel (Soup, Cooked Food, Salads, Fruit)
Annovero Cereal Bowls – Set of 6 Porcelain Bowls for Soup, Salad, Rice, or Pasta, 6.25 Inch Diameter, 23 Fluid Ounce (2.75 Cup) Capacity
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 525Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 33gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 8gSugar: 33gProtein: 9g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate