Avocado Egg Salad is a wonderfully easy recipe and very quick to make. Serve as a salad in a bowl or with some crusty bread warm from the oven. Delicious! Great for brunch, lunch or supper or party food!
Avocado Egg Salad is a lovely easy recipe and takes no time at all to prepare. Quick, easy and delicious!
Our avocado egg salad is a great recipe to serve for brunch, take to work for your lunch, serve at parties or have for supper. Of course if you can make your own homemade bread, imagine that! We've got some lovely bread recipes which you can see here.
Salads are a perfect for serving at parties, BBQ's and celebrations. You could make a variety of salads so everyone can have a bit of each, or choose what they like the most.
So let's get straight to the recipe and see how to make this delicious avocado egg salad.
Recipe by Adelenne Lee
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: nil minutes
Yield: 2 portions
1 avocado, chopped
3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
2 slices of any kind of toasted bread
1. Mix avocado, eggs, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Put some arugula on toasted bread slices
3. Spoon the salad on the toast and enjoy!
Here are a few lovely bread and salad recipes for you to enjoy!
- 1 avocado chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1 tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices of any kind of toasted bread
- Mix avocado, eggs, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Put some arugula on toasted bread slices
- Spoon the salad on the toast and enjoy!