These Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed full of flavor and incredibly easy to make
Chocolate Chip Cookies! These lovely cookies are so easy to make and perfect with a nice cold glass of milk.
We've got a lot of other delicious cookie recipes so be sure to check them out. There's something for everyone!
These easy chocolate chip cookies are great for snacks and party food as well as after school for the kiddies with a glass of milk. You can also add these to your cookie list for Christmas time. Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies so you are sure to please!
This delicious chocolate chip cookies recipe has been generously shared by one of our great cooks, Carina.
Cari's Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed full of flavor and use regular store cupboard ingredients.
This recipe uses milk chocolate chips. Of course, you could also use white or dark chocolate or even a combination! Throw in a handful of chopped walnuts for an added texture and crunch too. This chocolate chip recipe is very easy to adapt if you wanted to add some nuts, dried cranberries etc, so feel free to make it your own and please enjoy!
So let's get straight to the recipe and see how we make our delicious chocolate chip cookies. Happy baking!
Recipe by Carina Duclos
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Yield: makes 2 ½ dozen
½ cup or 110 g butter
1 ½ cups or 190 g All Purpose Flour
1 tsp baking powder
⅔ cups or 130 g light brown sugar
¼ cup or 50 g Regular White Sugar
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
⅔ cup or 200 g chocolate chips
1. Mix all in a stand mixer or hand mixer or even my hand.
2. Place tablespoons full on parchment paper and cook for 12 minutes at 375 F or 180 C.
3. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking tray then transfer to a cooling rack.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our chocolate chip cookie recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Check out the other delicious cookies below. They're all so yummy!
- ½ cup or 110 g butter
- 1 ½ cups or 190 g All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅔ cups or 130 g light brown sugar
- ¼ cup or 50 g Regular White Sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup or 200 g chocolate chips
- Mix all in a stand mixer or hand mixer or even my hand.
- Place table spoons full on parchment paper and cook for 12 minutes at 375 F or 180 C.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking tray then transfer to a cooling rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.