Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies. Soft and chewy on the inside with a crispy outer crust. Easy to swap for other dried fruits too
Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies. A lovely easy recipe and great for gift packages at Christmas!
These cookies are so delicious! They're crispy on the outside and a little chewy and soft on the inside.
The addition of cranberries makes for a nice texture and sharp taste up against the sweet white chocolate.
They don't take long to make and once cooled, will store in an airtight container, or do like I did, and wrap some up in clear wrapping paper with a festive ribbon to give as gifts. Lovely!
We've also got a delicious Cranberry and White Chocolate Pound Cake and it's so popular!
So let's get straight to the recipe and see how we make our delicious Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
makes 4 dozen
1 cup (8 oz) or 225 g butter, softened
2 cups or 400 g sugar ***Note: You can reduce the sugar amount by ½ cup or 100 g if you want a less sweet cookie.
1 ½ tsp vanilla
3 cups or 375 g All Purpose, Plain flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
12 oz or 340 g pack white chocolate chips
6 oz or 170 g Dried Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream butter & sugar until fluffy. Add eggs , vanilla, beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda & salt.
Stir in white chocolate chips & dried cranberries.
3. Drop by spoonful or roll into balls onto the cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our cranberry and white chocolate cookies recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 1 cup or 225 g butter, softened, 8 oz
- 2 cups or 400 g sugar ***Note: You can reduce the sugar amount by ½ cup or 100 g if you want a less sweeter cookie.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 3 cups or 375 g All Purpose, Plain flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz or 340 g pack white chocolate chips
- 6 oz or 170 g Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter & sugar till fluffy. Add eggs , vanilla, beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda & salt. Stir in white choc chips & dried cranberries.
- Drop by spoonful or roll in to balls onto cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 ⅝" x 16 ½") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
- NELPLA Two Side Round Cookie Cutters,Biscuit Cutters and Fondant Cake Cutters, Set of 6 PCS, Assorted Color
- Silicone Macaron Baking Mat - Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 ⅝" x 16 ½") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaroon/Pastry/Cookie Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
- Anolon 54717 Advanced Nonstick Bakeware with Grips, Nonstick Cookie Sheet / Baking Sheet - 14 Inch x 16 Inch, Gray
- Christmas Cookie Cutters, Besteek 12 Pieces Holiday Cookie Cutters Including Gingerbread Man Snowflake Christmas Tree Reindeer and More
- Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cakes and More
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g