Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies. A lovely easy recipe! Also easy to swap for other dried fruits too! Christmas Cookie Collection
Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies. A lovely easy recipe and great for gift packages at Christmas!
These cookies are so delicious! They’re crispy on the outside and a little chewy.
The addition of cranberries makes for a nice texture and sharp taste up against the sweet white chocolate.
They don’t take long to make and once cooled, will store in an airtight container, or do like I did, and wrap some up in clear wrapping paper with a festive ribbon to give as gifts. Lovely!
We’ve also got a delicious Cranberry and White Chocolate Pound Cake and it’s so popular! You can see the recipe here
So let’s get straight to the recipe and see how we make our delicious Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: makes 4 dozen
1 cup (8 oz) or 225 g butter, softened
2 cups or 400 g sugar ***Note: You can reduce the sugar amount by 1/2 cup or 100 g if you want a less sweet cookie.
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 cups or 375 g All Purpose, Plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
12 oz or 340 g pack white chocolate chips
6 oz or 170 g Dried Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream butter & sugar until fluffy. Add eggs , vanilla, beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda & salt. Stir in white chocolate chips & dried cranberries.
3. Drop by spoonful or roll into balls onto the cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our cranberry and white chocolate cookies recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Here’s a few more of our popular cookie recipes for you to enjoy!
- 1 cup or 225 g butter softened, 8 oz
- 2 cups or 400 g sugar ***Note: You can reduce the sugar amount by 1/2 cup or 100 g if you want a less sweeter cookie.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups or 375 g All Purpose Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz or 340 g pack white chocolate chips
- 6 oz or 170 g Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter & sugar till fluffy. Add eggs , vanilla, beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda & salt. Stir in white choc chips & dried cranberries.
- Drop by spoonful or roll in to balls onto cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!