Macadamia and White Chocolate Cookies. Perfect with a cup of tea or glass of milk! A very easy cookie recipe.
These Macadamia White Chocolate Chip Cookies are incredibly easy to make and of course so delicious!
They're very popular at Christmas and Easter time, and of course, we know macadamias are quite a creamy textured nut, so when combined with the white chocolate, you get a wonderful creamy flavor in the cookie. Yummy!
The cookie has a crisp outer and a chewy texture. It's not a hard, nor a soft cookie.
I would say it's an in between cookie! The recipe is very easy to make and of course, if you wanted to, you could swap all or half of the white chocolate and add milk chocolate instead, make these cookies to your taste!
This recipe doesn't need a cookie gun, simply place in spoonfuls on the cookie sheet. It's that fuss free!
A word of warning though, this recipe makes 4 dozen. You may think that will last, it doesn't!
So be warned, you may need to make another batch as these macadamia and white chocolate cookies go fast!
So let's get straight to the recipe and see how we make these lovely white chocolate and macadamia cookies. Please enjoy!
This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our great cooks, Tammie
Recipe by Tammie Moore
makes 4 dozen
1 cup (8 oz) butter, softened
1 ½ cups sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
11/2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
12 oz package white chocolate chips
6 oz macadamia baking pieces
This cookie press is easy on the hands so when you're pressing the cookies, the handle is nice and soft. It also comes with a variety of discs in a storage box so you can make different shapes.
This silicone cookie sheet is an essential for cookie making. It means your cookies don't stick and it's really easy to clean. You can use this over and over again so no need to buy parchment paper anymore! There's also a pattern on it to show you where to place your cookies so you don't overcrowd the baking mat.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream butter & sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs, vanilla, beat well.
Blend in flour, baking soda & salt.
Stir in white choc chips & macadamia pieces.
3. Drop by spoonful onto the cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes. Place on a cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!
This cooling rack is essential for all your cookie baking. Especially over the holidays. It's a space saver and will fold up nicely making for easy storage too.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 1 cup butter, softened, 8 oz
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz pack white chocolate chips
- 6 oz macadamia baking pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter & sugar till fluffy. Add eggs , vanilla, beat well.
- Blend in flour, baking soda & salt. Stir in white choc chips & macadamia pieces.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 ⅝" x 16 ½") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
- Silicone Macaron Baking Mat - Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 ⅝" x 16 ½") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaroon/Pastry/Cookie Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
- Anolon 54717 Advanced Nonstick Bakeware with Grips, Nonstick Cookie Sheet / Baking Sheet - 14 Inch x 16 Inch, Gray
- OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case
- Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cakes and More
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g