Pecan Raisin Cookies. Delicious easy cookies perfect with a glass of milk or cup of tea! Also great for gifts! Very flexible recipe so you can swap the raisins and pecans for other fruits and nuts! Yummy!
Pecan Raisin Cookies! These are a wonderful cookie with a crunch! You get the flavours of the raisins and the pecans coming through and are perfect with a cup of tea or glass of cold milk. I love how versatile this recipe is. You can swap the raisins for other dried fruit, such as cranberries, perhaps dried apricots or cherries, and also, for the nuts, you could use walnuts, macadamias… really, the sky’s the limit! All you need to do is make sure you keep to the quantity ratios if you’re swapping ingredients and you’ll be fine!
They also make lovely gifts, especially over the holiday season. These Pecan Raisin Cookies are incredibly easy to make and of course so delicious! Don’t forget to check out all our other Cookie Recipes. There’s something for everyone!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: makes 4 dozen
1 cup (8 oz) butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
11/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
12 oz Raisins or Sultanas
6 oz pecans, roughly broken
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
Cream butter & sugar till fluffy.
2. Add eggs , vanilla, beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda & salt.
*** Please note, at this point, if you wanted to make a variety of cookie flavors, you can divide the cookie dough now and add your desired flavors, such as toffee, white chocolate, different nuts, raisins, cranberries etc.
3. Stir in raisins & pecans. Drop by spoonful & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our pecan raisin cookie recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Here’s a few more of our most popular cookies for you to enjoy!
- 1 cup butter softened, 8 oz
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz Raisins or Sultanas
- 6 oz pecans roughly broken
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C. Cream butter & sugar till fluffy.
- Add eggs , vanilla, beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda & salt.
- *** Please note, at this point, if you wanted to make a variety of cookie flavours, you can divide the cookie dough now and add your desired flavours, such as toffee, white chocolate, different nuts, raisins, cranberries etc.
- Stir in raisins & pecans. Drop by spoonful & bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!