Honey Roasted Cajun Cashews are so addictive! They are super easy to prepare, and of course so flexible, in that you can change the nuts and seasoning to suit your own taste buds. Here, I used cashew nuts with honey, Cajun spice mix and salt and pepper. The combination of all those flavours works really well and this certainly makes for a great snack
It took me only a few minutes to prepare so when I was using the oven anyway, I just made up a quick batch of these nuts and popped them in the oven whilst I had other things cooking. Very easy and keeps in a container for quite a while. Mine lasted 2 hours and they were all gone, but I imagine they will store for a couple of weeks. Just give the container a good shake if the nuts stick together. Great for snacks, parties and movie nights.
I used Carina’s Honey Walnut recipe and made some new flavours here, so please enjoy!
Recipe inspired Carina Duclos
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup nuts
1 Cup Cashew Nuts
2 – 3 Tablespoons Honey
3/4 Teaspoons Cajun Spice
3/4 Teaspoons Salt
3/4 Teaspoons Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Place cashews on baking tray.
4. Drizzle honey over nuts, season with Cajun spice mix, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in oven until cashews are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
TIP: When you place the nuts in the container, they may be stuck together, so with the lid on, give it a really good shake and the nuts will separate.
- 1 Cup Cashew Nuts
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3/4 Teaspoons Cajun Spice
- 3/4 Teaspoons Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place cashews on baking tray.
- Drizzle honey over nuts, season with Cajun spice mix, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven until cashews are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.