Peanut Butter and Coconut Oat Bites are tasty snacks, packed with peanut butter, coconut, oats, cookies and walnuts! Really easy to make using regular pantry ingredients.
Cari's little Peanut Butter Coconut Oat Bites are packed full of flavor! They came about simply from half a can of condensed milk Cari had leftover, so she decided to put a few ingredients together and see the outcome.
These were such a hit, hubby and Cari's dad ate them all in no time! So Cari decided the recipe was good enough to share with you all.
These tasty little sweet treats use pantry ingredients which most of you will likely have.
The recipe itself is very easy, and just requires you to measure out the ingredients, mix them all goether and bake. That's all there is to it!
The recipe for these peanut butter balls are flexible too, so you can add a variety of other ingredients, such as raisins, pecan nuts, perhaps some orange or lemon zest, and if you're thinking of making these around Thanksgiving or Christmas time, how about adding in some cranberries and white chocolate chips!
If you bake a batch, why not divide them up, package in a few gift boxes and give as gifts for your friends and family. If they're fans of peanut butter and coconut, then you will be very popular!
Recipe by Carina Duclos
This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our great cooks, Carina.
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1/2 Can Condensed Milk
3/4 Cup shredded / desiccated coconut
3/4 Cup Oats
1 Egg White
1 Tablespoon Walnuts chopped
1/3 Cup Crushed cookies (whatever cookies you have!)
1. Add all the contents to a bowl and combine well.
2. Form in to balls, a little smaller than a ping pong ball and place on a cookie sheet (greased or lined with parchment paper).
3. Bake in the oven at 375 F for about 13 minutes or until golden brown. When done, leave on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Can Condensed Milk
- 3/4 Cup shredded / desiccated coconut
- 3/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Tablespoon Walnuts chopped
- 1/3 Cup Crushed cookies, whatever cookies you have!
- Add all the contents to a bowl and combine well.
- Form in to balls, a little smaller than a ping pong ball and place on a cookie sheet (greased or lined with parchment paper).
- Bake in the oven at 375 F for about 13 minutes or until golden brown. When done, leave on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 63Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate