Maple Roasted Pecans Very quick and easy snack and so addictive! Once you start, you can’t stop so be sure to make plenty
Maple Roasted Pecans are so addictive! They are super easy to prepare, and of course so flexible, in that you can change the nuts and seasoning to suit your own taste buds.
Here, I used pecan nuts with Maple syrup and a shake of sea salt.
The combination of those two simple flavors works really well and this certainly makes for a great snack.
It took me only a few minutes to prepare so when I was using the oven anyway, I just made up a quick batch of these nuts and popped them in the oven whilst I had other things cooking.
Very easy and keeps in a container for quite a while. Mine lasted 2 hours and they were all gone, but I imagine they will store for a couple of weeks. Just give the container a good shake if the nuts stick together. Great for snacks, parties and movie nights.
We’ve got a variety of delicious nut recipes, so if you’re having a party, you could make a few different nut recipes and serve them in bowls for your friends to choose themselves.
You can also make these and add them to some granola, or a cheesecake, such as our Creamy Honey Cheesecake (I used these as a decoration), or to add in the cake batter itself, such as in our popular Coffee Pecan Pound Cake.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup nuts
1 Cup Pecan Nuts
2 – 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
3/4 Teaspoons Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Place pecans on baking tray.
4. Drizzle Maple syrup over nuts, season with sea salt.
5. Bake in oven until pecans are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and with a spoon, give the nuts a gentle stir to evenly coat the nuts with the syrup then allow to completely cool.
Store in an airtight container.
TIP: When you place the nuts in the container, they may be stuck together, so with the lid on, give it a really good shake and the nuts will separate.
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Here are some more lovely recipes for you to try
- 1 Cup Pecan Nuts
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 3/4 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place pecans on baking tray.
- Drizzle Maple syrup over nuts, season with sea salt.
- Bake in oven until pecans are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the ove and with a spoon, give the nuts a gentle stir to evenly coat the nuts with the syrup then allow to completely cool.
- Store in an airtight container.