Easy Chocolate Peanut Clusters! These little chocolate bites are quick and easy to make. You can also add raisins, your favorite nuts, cranberries, whatever you like! You choose!
Easy Chocolate Peanut Clusters! This little recipe is lovely! It's a very quick and easy recipe which you can make in just a matter of minutes.
Flexible so you can add your favorite bits of dried fruit, change the chocolate for white, dark, milk or a combination.
The sky really is the limit with the choices you have so go ahead and invent something fabulous with this easy chocolate peanut clusters recipe.
These will store in an airtight container if you wanted to make them ahead for say a party, or the holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas time. Or you could make a variety and make up some little gift bags!
We've also got some other lovely chocolate treats which you can make, they're all easy and the kiddies could help with them too!
For example, we've got a very easy chocolate bark recipe which is so flexible, just like these chocolate peanut clusters, so you can make it your very own with ingredients you love!
Whatever you decide, please enjoy and a warning, you may have to hide a batch .... just for you! So let's get straight to the recipe and see how we make these delicious easy chocolate peanut clusters. Please enjoy!
Recipe By Carina Duclos
1 Cup Plus
1 Cup or 140 g Peanuts
7 oz or 200 g Chocolate
Choose milk, dark or white chocolate, or a combination.
You can halve the nuts quantity and add dried fruit such as cranberries or raisins to make up the total 1 cup quantity.
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place broken up chocolate in a bowl and put in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate has melted. You can also melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering hot water.
3. Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and give it a good stir so all the nuts are coated.
4. Use any size spoon, (I used a teaspoon), and scoop the mixture and place in clusters on the parchment paper and allow to set. Once cool, store in an airtight container.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our easy chocolate peanut clusters recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Another fun recipe which the kiddies love is this Single Serve Eggless Cookie Dough by Savory Experiments. Easy and so delicious!
- 1 Cup or 140 g Peanuts
- 7 oz or 200 g Chocolate
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place broken up chocolate in a bowl and put in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and give it a good stir so all the nuts are coated.
- Use any size spoon, (I used a teaspoon), and scoop the mixture and place in clusters on the parchment paper and allow to set. Once cool, store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g