This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our great cooks, Adelenne. She’s always coming up with great recipes which she either invents herself or adapts from various cookbooks to make her own. Adelenne has always got a tasty recipe or two to share with us. Here, we have Adelenne’s recipe for her Chocolate Brownie M & M Cookies which uses a cake mix! It’s very easy to make and of course so delicious!
Recipe by Adelenne Lee
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 30 cookies
1 box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
1/3 cup melted butter
1/2 cup M&N’s
1. Preheat oven to 180 C, 350 F
2. Mix all the ingredients in a mixer
3.Using a tablespoonful, roll the dough into balls and flatten gently.
4. Bake for 15 mins for crunchy cookies or 10-12 mins for soft cookies
- 1 oz box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix 15.25
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup M&N's
- Preheat oven to 180 C, 350 F
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer
- Using a tablespoonful, roll the dough into balls and flatten gently.
- Bake for 15 mins for crunchy cookies or 10-12 mins for soft cookies