Best Pork Roast Ever! A lovely marinade which will give great flavor and keep your pork juicy. Great for the oven of grill.
Best Pork Roast Ever! This is a lovely recipe, full of juiciness and bursting with flavor. This is a wonderful best pork roast ever recipe, with a fantastic marinade and glaze which will give you a delicious flavored pork roast.
The combination of garlic, honey, soy sauce, and ketchup will give you a nice balance of sweet, salty and at the same time, whilst cooking, a little caramelization. It takes no time at all to cook and will go nice served with some delicious garlic cabbage and carrots and super crispy crunchy roast potatoes.
You can be sure your meat won't be dry at all, and even better, you can cook this in your oven or on the BBQ. Easy peasy recipe with an all round thumbs up from Cathy's family! So let's get straight to the recipe and please enjoy our Best Roast Pork Ever!
Recipe by Cathy Kopp
30 minutes (approx)
2 - 4 Persons (approx)
2 lb Pork Tenderloin
½ cup ketchup
2 Tablespoons minced garlic
3 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1. Place meat in a container with a sealable lid.
2. In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
3. Marinate overnight in the fridge.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F
5. Place meat on a suitable baking tray, lined with foil (it will be easier to clean after!.)
6. Add the marinade to a small pan and bring to a boil. Then using a brush, apply the sauce generously over the meat and place in the oven to cook for approximately 30 minutes.
7. Half way through cooking, you can add some more glaze to the meat and return to oven.
8. When cooked, allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other ingredients? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
My picture shows a 2 lb loin roast and after 20 minutes in the oven, I added a 1 lb tenderloin. The cooking time is the same for either one. 350F for approximately 30 minutes per pound, until the internal temp of the roast registers 140 - 145F.
- 2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Place meat in a container with a sealable lid.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- Marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place meat on a suitable baking tray, lined with foil (it will be easier to clean after!.
- Add the marinade to a small pan and bring to a boil. Then using a brush, apply the sauce generously over the meat and place in the oven to cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Half way through cooking, you can add some more glaze to the meat and return to oven.
- When cooked, allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 841mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 60g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate