Easy Baked Baby Potatoes. Incredibly easy and absolutely delicious little baked potatoes, perfect as a side dish and goes with any meal!
Easy Baked Potatoes are absolutely lovely! Their simplicity means they take almost no time to prepare, the ingredients list is flexible so that you can add the flavors of your choice, for example, some lovely herbs like Oregano, or Thyme, or perhaps some nice spices, such as Paprika, Cajun spice mix,Jerk seasoning and so on. Really, the sky’s the limit with how you wish to flavor these Baby Baked Potatoes. Just choose something your family enjoys and what will compliment the rest of your meal.
These Baby Baked Potatoes will go with anything! Serve as a side dish with a BBQ, or perhaps in a large bowl at a party where people can help themselves. Add to a lovely steak dinner, or a simple weeknight meal. So flexible!
Also, if you wanted to prep ahead, although the prep time is so short anyway, you could just have everything ready and then pop in the oven 20 minutes before serving, or bake ahead and keep warm, (cover with foil or an oven proof lid) in the oven on a low temperature.
So please enjoy our lovely Baby Baked Potatoes!
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
1 lb Baby Potatoes
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Ground Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Rosemary
1/4 tsp Oregano
1/4 tsp Thyme
*please use whatever herbs or spices you enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 375 F or 190 C.
2. Wash the potatoes and cut them in half. Leave the skins on for extra texture!
3. Place in a bowl and add the oil, herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Serve warm.
And there you have our Easy baby Baked Potatoes.
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Have you tried our delicious Creamy Garlic Mushrooms? These would go perfectly with the Easy Baked Baby Potatoes, and they’re really quick and easy to make too!
Another nice suggestion for you to accompany the Easy Baked Baby Potatoes is our Creamy Chicken Stroganoff. It’s quick to make and really delicious with the sauce!
Come and check out our other goodies on Pinterest!
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F or 190 C.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half. Leave the skins on for extra texture!
- Place in a bowl and add the oil, herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve warm.