Homemade Pizza Rolls. Use the filling suggestions in the recipe or add your own. Great for the freezer too!
This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our Lovefoodies supporters, Jenni.
She's adapted the recipe from Pillsbury and has made these wonderful Pizza Rolls for a football night!
It's certainly a great, easy recipe and the possibilities are endless with what you want to fill these rolls with. Here Jenni has added cheese and pepperoni, and you could swap the cheese for a variety so different rolls will have different fillings for the added surprise!
You could also make a few different meat fillings or keep them vegetarian, the choice is yours!
Add to that your favorite pizza sauce for dipping and what a delight!
Recipe by Pillsbury and adapted by Jenni JRox
18 - 20 minutes
30 mini rolls
3 cans (10 ct each) Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 block (8 oz) Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend, cut into 30 pieces. Mozzarella cheese would also be great.
60 slices pepperoni (2 per biscuit)
1 egg beaten
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
Parmesan cheese for topping
1 jar pizza sauce ( for dipping)
1. Slice cheese into approx 30 squares.
2. Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather the edges of the biscuit to secure on top of the roll.
3. Line rolls, seam side down, in a greased 9 x 13 pan and brush with the beaten egg. (add the tablespoon of water to the beaten egg)
4. Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder.
5. Bake at 425 F for 18 - 20 minutes.
Serve warm with Pizza sauce for dipping and ENJOY!
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other ingredients? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 3 cans Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 18 oz block Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend, cut into 30 pieces. Mozzarella cheese would also be great.
- 60 slices pepperoni, 2 per biscuit
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- 1 jar pizza sauce, for dipping
- Slice cheese into approx 30 squares.
- Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather the edges of the biscuit to secure on top of the roll.
- Line rolls, seam side down, in a greased 9 x 13 pan and brush with the beaten egg. (add the tablespoon of water to the beaten egg)
- Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder.
- Bake at 425 F for 18 - 20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 405mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate