Judge about 2 medium sized potatoes per person 1 Tablespoon Olive oil (roughly) per 2 potatoes 1 tablespoon tarragon or dried herbs of your choice OR 2 teaspoons spices of your choice Salt & pepper
1. Heat oven to 230C, 450F, Gas 8
2. Peel & boil potatoes WHOLE until half cooked. About 10-15 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes and when cool to touch, cut them into chips, I suggest a thumbs width in size.
4. Place cut potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add oil, seasonings & your favorite herbs or spices.
5. Using your hands, combine everything and then place evenly in baking tray (No need to grease first).
6. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Half way through, use a fish slice or similar to turn the fries over for even browning.
7. When done, serve with some mayo, tomato ketchup, or your favorite dip or sauce.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Easy Baked Fries! This is a really easy and delicious side dish, perfect for a snack, parties, BBQ, or a weeknight dinner side dish! Full of flavor and delicious with your favorite dipping sauce! The recipe uses regular potatoes and sweet potatoes for extra flavor and a splash of color to your dish!
Prize Winning Cheddar and Ham Chowder is a slow cooked, rich, creamy soup made of ham, cheese, and potatoes. Homemade comfort food, ideal for a cold Winter's night. Delicious served with a chunk of cornbread.