Nanny's Blueberry Bundt Cake is a delicious soft cake bursting with blueberries. Easy to make and always a family favorite!
Nanny's been busy again making her famous Blueberry Bundt Cake. It's always a hit with the family and often, Nanny will make two at a time because one never lasts long enough!
The recipe is incredibly easy and straightforward and always turns out perfect every time. Safe to say, Nanny's Blueberry Bundt Cake is a keeper recipe for sure!
Serve up a slice with a lovely cup of tea, or have with breakfast or in the afternoon as a snack. It's always nice, whatever time of day you eat it!
This blueberry cake can also be made ahead and frozen. If there are only two of you at home, it would be a nice idea to freeze in portions and simply defrost to room temperature whenever you fancy a slice or two of Nanny's cake.
If any of you have tried Nanny's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake, (it just happens to be our very most popular recipe at Lovefoodies with well over 1 million people having shared it across social media), then you will love this recipe too!
40 minutes (approx)
8 or 9 inch Bundt Pan
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
3/4 Teaspoons Salt
1 Stick Melted Butter
1 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/4 Teaspoon Almond Extract
3/4 Cup Milk
2 1/2 Cups Blueberries
1. Heat oven to 370 F. Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla and almond extract. Add the eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt and combine.
3. Add half the flour and milk alternately to the batter, mix until combined then add the remaining milk and flour. Add the blueberries and mix well.
4. Transfer to cake pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then remove from pan and place on a cooling rack before slicing.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of Nanny's blueberry bundt cake recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 1/2 Cups Blueberries
- Heat oven to 370 F. Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla and almond extract. Add the eggs
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt and combine.
- Add half the flour and milk alternately to the batter, mix until combined then add the remaining milk and flour. Add the blueberries and mix well.
- Transfer to cake pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then remove from pan and place on a cooling rack before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate