Easy Strawberry Upside-down Cake is REALLY EASY! Uses simple ingredients and the cake turns out soft and fantastic tasting.
Easy Strawberry Upside-down Cake is a lovely cake indeed! It’s so easy to make and you can use fresh or frozen strawberries.
If you’re looking for something to bring to a potluck or perhaps a BBQ, then this strawberry upside down cake is perfect. It’s very easy to transport if you leave it in the sheet pan. Simply cut into the slices you need and cover with plastic wrap and take to your party!
Many of you have probably eaten a Pineapple Upside down cake. Well, this strawberry upside down cake certainly won’t disappoint. It’s moist and bursting with strawberries. perfect to take to potlucks, parties, celebrations or simply make as a weekday dessert.
This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our Lovefoodies supporters, Sharon Jackson.
Sharon is always cooking up something tasty, and here we have her easiest ever Strawberry Upside Down Cake!
A perfect dessert with a big blob of ice cream!
We’ve got quite a few delicious strawberry recipes so be sure to check them out.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes approx
Yield: 6 – 8
2 Cups Strawberries – Enough to fill the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan
A small box of sugar-free Jello (dry)
1 Cup Mini marshmallows (optional)
1 (18.25 oz) Boxed cake mix
1. Fill the bottom of 9 x 13 pan with fresh Strawberries, then sprinkle a small box sugar-free jello (dry) over berries, cover with mini marshmallows.
2. Mix a boxed cake mix as instructions on the package and pour over the strawberries and marshmallows and bake at 350 F for 30 – 35 minutes, until cake mix is cooked. Test with a toothpick.
3. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
Here are a few more popular strawberry desserts for you to enjoy!
- 2 Cups Strawberries - Enough to fill the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan
- Small box of sugar-free Jello, dry
- 1 Cup Mini marshmallows, optional
- 18.25 oz Boxed cake mix
- Fill the bottom of 9 x 13 pan with fresh Strawberries, then sprinkle a small box sugar free jello (dry) over berries, cover with mini marshmallows.
- Mix a boxed cake mix as instructions on the package and pour over the strawberries and marshmallows and bake at 350 F for 30 - 35 minutes, until cake mix is cooked. Test with a toothpick.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 480mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g