Nanny’s Best Chocolate Brownie Muffins
Nanny’s Best Chocolate Brownie Muffins are simply yummy! It’s an easy recipe and perfect for chocolate lovers! Freezer friendly too!
Nanny’s Best Chocolate Brownie Muffins! These are simply delicious! They’re really easy to make and are perfect for breakfast time, or a dessert, perhaps make some for a party or simply to eat as a snack.
Many of you who have visited Lovefoodies will already know our Foodie Friend Nanny Pat, after making her Apple Pie recipe. You may even have chatted with her or seen her delicious dinner photos at our Lovefoodies Facebook group. Nanny Pat is always busy cooking something tasty up in her kitchen, and here we have got one of her star recipes, which she makes often for friends, family and most importantly, Nanny’s grandchildren who have given this recipe a huge thumbs up!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 – 40 minutes
2 Cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
10 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 Cup all purpose Flour
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts
Milk Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 12 Muffin Cups with foil liners. “I use my pan with the squares”. (spray with cooking spray, no matter what you use.)
1. Melt semi-sweet chips & butter together in a large microwave bowl and microwave at 50% for 1 minute, stir and microwave for a further minute. Stir again and repeat until mixture is smooth. Let Cool slightly.
2. Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla & salt into the melted chocolate.
3. Fold in flour, just until incorporated. Add milk chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Fill prepared muffin cups & top each with additional milk chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or less (depending on size of your muffins), let set about 5 min., and then remove from the pan and cool on rack. And there you have Nanny’s Best Chocolate Brownie Muffins!
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Come and check out our other goodies on Pinterest!