Delicious breakfast muffins with a lovely texture. Incredibly simple & easy recipe with great flavors. Option to add nuts to these soft and tender mini cakes
White Chocolate and Macadamia Muffins!
These muffins are incredibly easy to make and oh so delicious! The addition of macadamia nuts adds a lovely texture and creaminess and compliments very nicely the white chocolate.
The texture of these breakfast muffins is similar to a morning coffee cake, giving you a moist, tender crumb.
The trick to making muffins is to not over mix the batter. It's good to have lumps in the batter, so don't worry!
This recipe is so simple, it's a great way to have children and young ones to help you make them.
These are lovely served as part of a breakfast or with your morning coffee or tea and will surely bring smiles your way! So please enjoy!
I have adapted this recipe from our wonderful Lovefoodies friend, Carina Duclos.
⏲️ Prep time
⏲️ Baking time
20 - 25 minutes
? Serving size
2 Cups or 250 g All purpose flour
¾ Cup or 150 g Granulated sugar
1 ½ Teaspoons Baking powder
½ Teaspoon Salt
2 Large eggs
¼ cup or 50 g Melted butter
1 Cup or 235 ml Milk
¾ Cup or 90 g White Chocolate chips
1 ¼ Cup or 180 g Macadamias (roughly chopped)
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. (Dry Ingredients)
2. In a different bowl whisk the eggs and add the butter and the milk. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
3. Add the macadamias and white chocolate until they are just combined into the mix. Evenly place the batter into the muffin lined pan.
4. Place in oven at 350 F or 180 C for between 20 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
? Top tip
The trick for the best muffins is to just combine the wet and dry ingredients. Do not mix! Do not over mix
- 2 Cups or 250 g All purpose flour
- ¾ Cup or 150 g Granulated sugar
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large eggs
- ¼ cup or 50 g Melted butter
- 1 Cup or 235 ml Milk
- 1 ¼ Cups or 180 g White Chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ Cup or 180 g Macadamias, roughly chopped
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. (Dry Ingredients)
- In a different bowl whisk the eggs and add the butter and the milk. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
- Add the macadamias and white chocolate until they are just combined into the mix. Evenly place the batter into the muffin lined pan.
- Place in oven at 350 F or 180 C for between 20 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 213mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 6g