3 Minute Apple Sauce. Easy method and no additives etc. Great as a topping on plain yogurt, or as a sauce for a main meal, use in baking etc!
How to make 3 minute apple sauce. yes, you read that correct!
Forget about taking hours to make a sauce to go with your favorite roast dinner or if you want to use apple sauce in a cake instead of butter, such as our lovely apple sauce brownie cake.
This recipe will give you apple sauce in just 3 minutes cook time! No fuss or complicated instructions either!.
So here’s a quick recipe for you all…..3 minutes quick!
I’m having roast pork for dinner tonight so I need Apple Sauce. It’s also good for babies (leave out the sugar), and dieters (use sweeteners if you can stand the taste of them).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1-4 persons
As many apples as you like. I gauge 1 per person.
1/2 teaspoon sugar per apple. (optional)
1. Peel & core apples & cut into eighths.
2. Put in a plastic bowl and sprinkle some sugar (for your taste)
3. Microwave for 3 minutes and mash with fork or masher until smooth or as lumpy as you want..and Ta’daaaaaa 3-minute apple sauce! Freeze in batches too!
- As many apples as you like. I guage 1 per person.
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar per apple., optional
- Peel & core apples & cut into eighths.
- Put in plastic bowl and sprinkle some sugar (for your taste)
- Microwave for 3 minutes and mash with fork or masher until smooth or as lumpy as you want..and !Ta'daaaaaa 3 minute apple sauce! Freeze in batches too!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 49Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 0g