Cheesy turkey and ham tater tots casserole is an easy casserole recipe loaded with cheese, leftover turkey, ham, hash browns, and tater tots. Quick to prepare and makes a popular weeknight dinner.
If you're looking for a quick, easy and convenient dinner recipe, then this cheesy ham and turkey tater tot casserole is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
It's very quick to prepare and uses a combination of ingredients that you can keep in your freezer or pantry, as well as using some ready-cooked ham and turkey, for example, if you have leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas, this is a great way to use it. Of course, you can also use leftover chicken instead of turkey. Equally as delicious!
It's an easy recipe to put together which you can also freeze either before or after cooking, so always handy for those nights when you don't have time or energy to cook dinner!
In the ingredients, you will see we haven't added any quantities for the ham or turkey. Just add enough to your liking, and feel free to add some frozen peas, carrots or sweetcorn too if you want to make this casserole a whole meal in one.
Recipe by Adelenne Lee
2 - 4 hash browns (enough to line your dish)
½ a cup of mozzarella cheese
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of milk
½ cup of turkey gravy
3 Cups tater tots
1. Preheat oven to 180C / 350F and grease a 12 in x 8 in (30cm x 20cm) casserole dish.
2. Put a layer of hash browns at the bottom of the casserole dish, then scatter a layer of chopped turkey, followed by a layer of ham.
3. Spread ½ a cup of mozzarella cheese over the meat.
4. In a jug, mix a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, together with the milk and turkey gravy and pour it all over the meat mixture.
5. Scatter the tater tots all over the top. You can also sprinkle some extra grated cheese on the top if you wish.
6. Bake at 350 F for about 45 mins.
Cheesy Turkey and Ham Tater Tots Casserole
Cheesy Ham and Turkey Tater Tot Casserole. An easy casserole recipe loaded with cheese, leftover turkey, ham, hash browns and tater tots. Quick to prepare and makes a popular weeknight dinner.
- 2 - 4 hash browns, enough to line your dish
- Chopped turkey
- Chopped ham
- ½ cup a of mozzarella cheese
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of turkey gravy
- 3 Cups tater tots
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F and grease a 12 in x 8 in (30cm x 20cm) casserole dish.
- Put a layer of hash browns at the bottom of the casserole dish, then scatter a layer of chopped turkey, followed by a layer of ham.
- Spread ½ a cup of mozzarella cheese over the meat.
- In a jug, mix a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, together with the milk and turkey gravy and pour it all over the meat mixture.
- Scatter the tater tots all over the top. You can also sprinkle some extra grated cheese on the top if you wish.
- Bake at 350 F for about 45 mins.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 574Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 1992mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 22g
Delicious Casserole Recipes
Here's a selection of delicious, easy casserole recipes. Perfect for a weeknight dinner
Spanish Omelette Casserole. A very easy and flexible baked casserole with eggs, cheese, potatoes and sausage. Suggestions for you to choose other ingredients to make it just how you like! Serve warm or chilled, suitable for a main meal or party food. You choose! Great for using up leftover roast dinners too!
Mixed Vegetable Cheese Bake
Mixed vegetable cheese bake is a delicious easy recipe using a variety of fresh vegetables, baked in a simple cheese roux sauce. Serve as a main meal or a side dish.
Deluxe Breakfast Casserole Using delicious Hash Browns! A great dish to serve for the weekend.
This Celebration Breakfast Casserole is a full breakfast, brunch or supper time dish, loaded with mac n cheese, baby meatballs and bacon, comfort food at its best!
Delicious Tomato and Pork Casserole, tender pork, carrots and mushrooms in a fresh tomato sauce, all cooked in one pan on the stove top, multicooker or oven.
Grandma's Meat and Dumpling Casserole. Crock Pot or Oven, you choose! All fresh ingredients and so delicious!
Easy Pasta Bake.
A quick and easy dinner, loaded with cheese, ground beef, pasta and baked in a delicious tomato sauce.
Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Ribs. Fall off the bone, tender pieces of beef slow cooked in a delicious sauce and simply melts in your mouth. The flavor is amazing!
Old Fashioned Slow Cooked Liver, Bacon and Onions. Meltingly soft, tender pieces of liver cooked in a delicious onion gravy with the bonus of bacon thrown in too! Options to use stove top, slow cooker or oven, pressure cooker, multi cooker, Instantpot too!.
British Toad in the Hole is a delicious easy Britsh dinner, with sausages baked in Yorkshire pudding a.k.a. popovers. Goes great with some homemade onion gravy.
Tender Beef Casserole.
Homemade delicious tender beef casserole, using fresh ingredients, full of flavor. Recipe for stove top, oven, slow cooker. A perfect dinner on a cold day!
Cheesy Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake.
Delicious oven-baked beef and spinach pasta casserole, baked in a rich cheese roux sauce to give you a great dinner. Easy to make and very tasty!
How to make a Bechamel Sauce.
Learn how to make an easy béchamel sauce. This basic white sauce recipe is rich, creamy and savory often used for a variety of dishes such as lasagna and moussaka
1/2 of turkey gravy??? Is this supposed to read 1/2 cup?
Hi Macrayla, yes, it should read cup. Thank you for pointing it out, I’ve corrected the recipe now.