Nanny's VERY Easy Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing is a quick and simple recipe. Use on your salads and also goes great as a dip or serve with party food!
Nanny's VERY Easy Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing! This is exactly as it says... easy peasy!
The sky's the limit with how you'd like to serve this dressing so you decide whatever suits you.
It's a nice recipe for making ahead, say if you wanted to take it along to a party or Pot Luck.
Just keep it refrigerated in a container and pour out to a serving jug when you get to your party.
This recipe is one of Nanny Pat's 'keeper' recipes. Nanny's been making this for many years and serves with a salad or as Nanny says "It's wicked good too as a dip!"
So please enjoy!
Recipe By Pat Milton
30 Minutes (includes chill time)
1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk (I buy a 5 oz. can)
1 Pint Mayonnaise
5 oz. or 1/2 cup Bleu Cheese (crumbled)
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
1. Chill evaporated milk in the freezer, until ice crystals form. Then place in a mixing bowl and whip until stiff.
2. Fold in Mayonnaise & add cheese, garlic seasoning, & stir in & mix well. I put in 2-pint jars, or if just to use at home 1-quart jar, & refrigerate until cold, then serve.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 Pint Mayonnaise
- 5 oz . or 1/2 cup Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp . Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
- Chill evaporated milk in the freezer, until ice crystals form. Then place in a mixing bowl and whip until stiff.
- Fold in Mayonnaise & add cheese, garlic seasoning, & stir in & mix well. I put in 2 pint jars, or if just to use at home 1 quart jar, and refrigerate until cold, then serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 quart
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3408Total Fat: 359gSaturated Fat: 70gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 280gCholesterol: 272mgSodium: 4104mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 27g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate