Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is a keeper recipe! Easy to make and perfect for chocolate lover’s.This is also freezer friendly if you wanted to make in to portions or make ahead for a party!
Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake! Oh boy!
This is one of Nanny Pat’s treasured ‘keeper’ recipes and here’s what Nanny has to say about her recipe;
“This cake will take care of anyone’s chocolate craving. The cake is dense but not heavy, and not overly sweet. I have marked it “Keeper”. These photos are ones I one for a Birthday special cake (my favorite Birthday Cake…..would make it in a tube pan, and frost w/ homemade white Buttercream Frosting)…..but birthday or not, it is perfect as is….XOXO Nanny.”
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 55 Min
1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Betty Crocker’s Choc. Fudge 15.25 oz.)
1 box fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Decadent Brownies 17.6 oz.)
1 1/4 cups water
1 cup oil
1 can Pillsbury chocolate fudge cake icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and lightly flour an 8 – 9 inch bundt pan ( I use Baker’s Joy spray).
2. In a bowl add the cake mix, brownie mix, oil eggs and water. Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE*** Do NOT use the ingredients on the brownie mix and cake mix, just what is listed above.
Nanny's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake. It's keeper! Easy to make & perfect for chocolate lover's.Click To Tweet
4. In a small bowl, add 1/2 tub of ready to use cake icing, and melt in the microwave 30-45 seconds until it is able to be drizzled over cake.
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Come and check out our other goodies on Pinterest!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix I used Betty Crocker's Choc. Fudge 15.25 .
- 1 box fudge brownie mix I used Duncan Hines Decadent Brownies 17.6 .
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 can Pillsbury chocolate fudge cake icing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and lightly flour a bundt pan ( I use Baker's Joy spray).
- In a bowl add the cake mix, brownie mix, oil eggs and water. Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely after waiting 10 min. out of the oven onto a cooling rack and then transfer to serving plate.
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 tub of ready to use cake icing, and melt in the microwave 30-45 seconds until it is able to be drizzled over cake.