Nanny’s VERY Easy Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing! This is exactly as it says… easy peasy! This recipe is just so delicious and takes only moments to make. Simply chill and then serve with your favorite salad, chicken wings, use as a dip, serve with some lovely BBQ food, party food, gosh! The sky’s the limit with how you’d like to serve this dressing so you decide whatever suits you. It’s a nice recipe for making ahead, say if you wanted to take it along to a party or Pot Luck. Just keep it refrigerated in a container and pour out to a serving jug when you get to your party.
This recipe is one of Nanny Pat’s ‘keeper’ recipes. Nanny’s been making this for many years and serves with a salad or as Nanny says “It’s wicked good too as a dip!”
So please enjoy!
Recipe By Pat Milton
Prep Time: 30 Minutes (includes chill time)
Cook Time: Nil
Serves: 1 Quart
1/2 C Evaporated Milk (I buy a 5 oz. can)
1 Pint Mayonnaise
5 oz. or 1/2 cup Bleu Cheese (crumbled)
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
1. Chill milk in freezer, until ice crystals form. Then place in a mixing bowl and whip until stiff.
2. Fold in Mayonnaise & add cheese, garlic seasoning, & stir in & mix well. I put in 2 pt. jars, or if just to use at home 1 qt. jar, & refrigerate until cold, then serve.
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Come and check out our other goodies on Pinterest!
- 1/2 C Evaporated Milk I buy a 5 oz. can
- 1 Pint Mayonnaise
- 5 oz . or 1/2 cup Bleu Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 tsp . Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
Chill milk in freezer, until ice crystals form. Then place in a mixing bowl and whip until stiff.
Fold in Mayonnaise & add cheese, garlic seasoning, & stir in & mix well. I put in 2 pt. jars, or if just to use at home 1 qt. jar, & Refrigerate until cold, then serve.