This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our great cooks, Simone.
Simone's made her signature Cheesecake recipe which she learnt when she was a teenager working in a bakery. Over the years, Simone has perfected her cheesecakes and now they are simply the best! So let's see how Simone makes her Luxury Chocolate Cheesecake
Recipe from Simone Logozzo
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour approx
Yield: 6 - 8 Persons
You will need: 9 inch Springform pan
Check out our handy Oven Temperature Conversion Guide!
1 ½ cups Oreo crumbled wafers
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup melted unsalted butter
3 cream cheese blocks (8 oz packs)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
12 oz of semi sweet chocolate chunks, melted and cooled
Make the base first:
1. Combine all the ingredients for the base and press down into bottom of 9 inch springform.
2. Bake at 300 F for 10 minutes.
1. Beat first 3 ingredients on medium until well combined. Add COOLED chocolate, add eggs 1 at a time on low speed.
2. Pour over crust and bake 1 hr at 350 F.
3. Run a knife along the edge and let cool.
Simone's Notes : I usually add a can of cherry pie filling once the cake is completely cooled, with some shaved chocolate on top.
- 1 ½ cups Oreo crumbled wafers
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 oz cream cheese blocks 8 packs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate chunks melted and cooled
- 4 eggs
Combine all the ingredients for the base and press down into bottom of 9 inch springform.
Bake at 300 F for 10 minutes.
Beat first 3 ingredients on medium until well combined. Add COOLED chocolate, add eggs 1 at a time on low speed.
Pour over crust and bake 1 hr at 350 F.
Run a knife along the edge and let cool.