Fruity Nice Cream, made with just fruit, this is a delicious dessert anyone can make! No ice cream maker is necessary!
Fruity Nice Cream! This is a wonderful recipe. It's super easy, and so tasty too.
The ingredients are flexible and you can be as creative as you like in what you'd like to add to this recipe. The trick is to make sure whatever fruit, berries etc you use, they should be frozen, before you begin, so I would suggest the night before, pop some berries and bananas I the freezer so you're ready to whip this up in a jiffy!
We've got a few other ice cream recipes using fresh fruits, check out or creamy blueberry ice cream, strawberry ice cream, melon ice cream and peach, and raspberry ice cream. Great for making ahead and freezing so you have a variety for a party!
4 frozen bananas
1 cup raspberries
1. Put everything in the food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Taste to see if you would like to add some honey or other sweetener to your taste.
2. Serve as soon as you have blended or for later, transfer to a plastic tub and keep in the freezer until ready for serving.
- You can also select some goodies for the toppings such as chocolate chips, chopped nuts, candy, anything you like!
- If you want to swap the flavor of this recipe, it is a good idea to keep the bananas as the recipe, for the smooth and creamy part, then simply swap the berries for whatever you fancy. Strawberries, blackberries, kiwi fruit, and other soft fruit also work very well.
- Other flavors you could add to the bananas are cocoa powder, chocolate chips, peanut butter, raisins, or dried cranberries. The list is endless!
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our recipe. Did you make any changes or add some other ingredients? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup raspberries
- Put everything in the food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Taste to see if you would like to add some honey or other sweetener to your taste.
- Serve as soon as you have blended or for later, transfer to a plastic tub and keep in the freezer until ready for serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweese 5112 Porcelain Souffle Dishes, Ramekins - 8 Ounce for Souffle, Creme Brulee and Ice Cream - Set of 6, Cold Assorted Colors
Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker - Silver
SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers: Dishwasher Safe Tub. 1.5 Quart (1-Pack, Green)
Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop with Comfortable Handle, Black
Greenco Vibrant Colors Ice Cream Dessert Bowls and Spoons (Set of 12)
KITCHOOD Ice Cream Maker Attachment for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer,2-Quart Frozen Yogurt - Ice Cream & Sorbet Gelato Maker,Fits 4.5 qt and Larger Mixers(Not Fit Artisan Mini 3.5Qt Mixer)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 10gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate