Tropical Creamy Smoothie. A lovely cool, refreshing drink perfect to start your morning off happy!
One evening after dinner I decided I wanted to make a smoothie with some fruit I already had on hand. So I decided to ask our Lovefoodies Facebook group, and sure enough, they came up with a ton of ideas, and this smoothie is a combination of all their suggestions as to what should go into this smoothie.
It’s real easy and took me a matter of minutes to make.
It has a refreshing tropical taste and was very sweet as my fruit was already ripe and sweet. So here’s what our Facebook group came up with, and boy, it’s good!
Recipe by Facebook Lovefoodies Group!
5 pineapple rings
1 glass of strawberry yoghurt
1 tray of ice cubes
1. Place all your fruit in the blender and on pulse setting, blend until smooth.
2. Add the yoghurt and blend for a few seconds.
3. Add the ice cubes, and on pulse, blend.
4. Pour into glass and enjoy!
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
- 5 pineapple rings
- 2 mangoes
- 1 banana
- 1 glass of strawberry yoghurt
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- Place all your fruit in the blender and on pulse setting, blend until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt and blend for a few seconds.
- Add the ice cubes, and on pulse, blend.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!