11 Great Recipes for Lent and Beyond is a wonderful collection of recipes suitable for Lent as well as any time of year.
11 Great Recipes for Lent and Beyond is a wonderful collection of recipes suitable for Lent as well as any time of year!
I wanted to make up a mini collection of recipes to help some of our readers who had been asking me for some inspiration on what to cook whilst they were observing Lent.
So the first thing I did was call on some of our Blogger friends to share they most popular, tried and tested recipes. I knew I could rely on them for a lovely wide range of food, from shrimp to soup, vegetarian pot pie to battered fish, tacos to burgers. Gosh, there really is something for everyone.
We've got a wonderful collection of ideas for you here! For those of you who observe Lent and you're looking for some nice ideas to serve, then look no further, and for those who don't observe Lent, then you've also got a great collection of recipes too!I have to be honest, Lent or No Lent, these recipes are super to serve throughout the whole year. They're easy, straight forward and of course absolutely delicious.
So a huge thanks must go out to all the bloggers below who kindly shared their recipes with us.
Without further ado, please take a look below at our selection chosen for you and simply click on any of the photos and you'll go directly to the recipe.
- British Beer Battered Fish and Chips By Lovefoodies
- Tuna Burgers By Hot Eats Cool Reads
- Orange Ginger Glazed Salmon By Who Needs A Cape
- Asian Shrimp and Black Rice Salad by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Salmon Burgers by Blessed Beyond Crazy
- Paleo Battered Fish by Tastes Of Lizzy T's
- Mom's Vegetarian Pot Pie by Life Currents
- Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce by Lovefoodies
- Winter Vegetable Soup by Culinary Ginger
- Pan Seared Salmon with Asparagus & Sweet Potato "Rice" by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Fish Tacos by Mama Loves Food
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!