1leavelarge chocolate candy bar of your choicea chunk of it for decorating the top
piecesExtra chocolate of your choice
cupa 1/4 / 60 ml of milk
4TBSof Hot fudge
3TBSIrish Crème Liquor
1cup/ 240 ml of heavy cream
1TBSof Confectionary sugar
2TBSof Irish Crème Liquor
Irish Crème Brownies for the filling & topping
½cup/ 100 g melted butter
1TBSof Irish Crème liquor
½cup/ 60 g all purpose flour
¼tspof baking powder
1cup/ 200 g of granulated sugar
1/3cup/ 40 g unsweetened cocoa powder
Make the base:
Melt butter and add to the graham crackers & sugar. Mix well and finely pack the mix into the pie dish and up the sides. !Make the filling:
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder. Blend well.
2. Melt 1 large chocolate candy bar of your choice with a 1/4 cup of milk and combine.
3. I added 4 TBS of Hot fudge to the mix for an extra kick.
4. Let chill for 1 hour
Make the Irish Cream Brownies:
1. Mix all the brownie ingredients to incorporate, then add to a greased 9 inch square pan
2. Bake for 20-25 mins at 350 F / 180 C / Gas 4
To make the topping:
In a mixer add the cream, confectioners sugar & Irish cream liqueur and whip. Add on top of the chocolate layer and take another chunk of candy bar and grind over the top of the pie as well as shreds of chocolate pieces of your choice. Garnish with bites of brownie, dusting of your favorite chocolate bar ( I chose mint for it’s a Irish crème pie, and toffee bites
Please note you will need a 4 hour chill time for best results.