This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our Lovefoodies supporters, Missy Palmer Hawkins
Missy is always cooking up something tasty, and here we have her real easy Spicy Beef and Bean Nachos.
Missy made this recipe up herself and served it with some Guacamole and Pico De Gallo. You can serve it with anything you like! Whatever you decide, it will always be tasty!
There’s also recipes for the guacamole & pico at the bottom!
Recipe by Missy Palmer Hawkins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 – 10 minutes in the oven
Yield: 4 – 6 Persons
2 pounds ground beef
2 packets taco seasoning
1/2 jar favorite hot sauce or green sauce
1 cup water
Spicy Pinto or Refried beans
**** For the seasoning and jalapenos, add as much as you like according to your taste.
1. In a pan add meat, seasoning, water and hot sauce. Brown while breaking up meat.
3. Layer spicy pintos or Refried beans and meat onto chips. Cover with cheese and melt in oven or microwave.
Serve with shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo, guacamole and sliced jalapeño. Ole!
Please see below if you would like to make the guacamole and Pico de Gallo to go with this.
Pico de Gallo
4 ripe tomatoes
1 tsp salt
Chop vegetables and cilantro. Mix in salt and squeeze lime into. Mix
4 ripe avocados
Favorite hot sauce
Squeeze of lemon juice
Peel and roughly mash avocado. Season to taste and add about 1/4 cup hot sauce and a squeeze of lemon juice.
When you refrigerate press Saran Wrap down into it and seal out ALL air it won’t turn black, and also the squeeze of lemon juice will help keep its colour.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1/2 jar favorite hot sauce or green sauce
- 1 cup water
- Spicy Pinto or Refried beans
- Grated cheese
- Corn chips
- In a pan add meat, seasoning, water and hot sauce. Brown while breaking up meat.
- Layer spicy pintos or Refried beans and meat onto chips. Cover with cheese and melt in oven or microwave.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo, guacamole and sliced jalapeño. Ole!