This delicious recipe has been generously shared by one of our great cooks, Carina.
Cari’s Honey Glazed Walnuts are so addictive! They are super easy to prepare, and of course so flexible, in that you can change the nuts and seasoning to suit your own taste buds.
Here, Carina used walnuts to show us her recipe, but other popular nuts to use can be cashew, pecan, peanuts, or even a mixture!
Carina added a kick of cayenne pepper in her recipe, not too much, but you can add more, less or completely swap for another seasoning, perhaps a mixed spice (like pumpkin spice) or cinnamon etc. The sky’s the limit with what you can do with this recipe!
Great for snacks, parties and movie nights. Please enjoy!
Recipe by Carina Duclos
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup nuts
1 Cup Walnuts
2 – 3 Tablespoons Honey
3/4 Teaspoons Cayenne pepper
3/4 Teaspoons salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Place walnuts on baking tray.
4. Drizzle honey over walnuts, season with cayenne and salt.
5. Bake in oven until walnuts are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3/4 Teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place walnuts on baking tray.
- Drizzle honey over walnuts, season with cayenne and salt.
- Bake in oven until walnuts are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.