Adelenne has made a wonderful Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake, and it is so delicious and moist she just had to come and share it on Lovefoodies for you all to enjoy!
It’s VERY easy to make and the results are very pleasing.
The cake is a lovely soft and moist cake and the ganache is just a perfect topping to go with the cake.
So enjoy a slice with a nice cup of tea!
Recipe by Adelenne Lee
1 box Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
4 large Eggs
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup brewed Coffee
1/4 cup cocoa powder
The Chocolate Ganache:
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup white chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 325 F or 170 C. Grease and light dust bundt tin with cocoa powder.
2. Put cake mix and cocoa powder in mixer. Add all the other ingredients and mix on low for a min until combine. Continue mixing on medium speed for another 3-4 minutes then pour mixture into prepared tin.
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes until skewer comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes before turning out on wire rack.
4. Make chocolate ganache by melting the chocolate chips and cream.
5. In a separate bowl, melt the white chocolate chips.
6. Pour slightly cooled chocolate ganache over cake and let set for 15 mins. Then drizzle white chocolate over ganache.